Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
People Come Into Your Life For a Reason. I found something nice from old email 😉
PEOPLE COME INTO YOUR LIFE FOR A REASON
I am sending this to you to see how many actually read their e-mail. Your
response will be interesting. Pay attention to what you read. After you have
finished reading it, you will know the reason it was sent to you. Here goes:
People come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime. When you
know which one it is, you will know what to do for that person. When someone
is in your life for a REASON, it is usually to meet a need you have
expressed. They have come to assist you through a difficulty, to provide you
with guidance and support, to aid you physically, emotionally or
spiritually. They may seem like a godsend and they are. They are there for
the reason you need them to be. Then, without any wrongdoing on your part or
at an inconvenient time, this person will say or do something to bring the
relationship to an end. Sometimes they die. Sometimes they walk away. Sometimes
they act up and force you to take a stand. What we must realize is that our
need has been met, our desire fulfilled, their work is done. The prayer you
sent up has been answered and now it is time to move on.
Some people come into your life for a SEASON, because your turn has come to
share, grow or learn. They bring you an experience of peace or make you
laugh. They may teach you something you have never done. They usually give
you an unbelievable amount of joy. Believe it, it is real. But only for a
LIFETIME relationships teach you lifetime lessons, things you must build
upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation. Your job is to accept
the lesson, love the person and put what you have learned to use in all
other relationships and areas of your life. It is said that love is blind
but friendship is clairvoyant.
Thank you for being a part of my life, whether you were a reason, a season
or a lifetime.
- Suka Bunga Anggrek? Ayo Mengunjungi Taman Anggrek Ragunan
- Curhat Tidak Bisa Buka Blog yang Tidak Aman Tanpa Https
- Cerita Perkembangan Anakku Lisa Marie Usia 2 Tahun
- Naik Bajaj dan Belanja ke Carrefour ITC Cempaka Mas
- Menu Makanan dan Minuman Baru di Kereta Api 2019 – Intip Yuk!
- Ke Mall Summarecon Bekasi Belanja dan Makan Pizza | Day 2 Edisi Liburan ke Indonesia
- Hasil Monetasi Blog Setelah Pindah ke Self Hosted (bagian 2)
- Antusias Melihat Aneka Tanaman Sekitar Rumah Adikku di Margamulya Bekasi
- Drama Bikin Pass Foto Paspor | Membuat Paspor Indonesia Anak di KJRI Frankfurt Jerman
- Membuat Paspor Indonesia Anak untuk Kewarganegaraan Ganda via KJRI Frankfurt Jerman