Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
101 Kegiatan Romantis Bersama Kekasih. 101 Romantic ideas
1. Remember to say “I love you” and “I need you” often.
2. Walk hand in hand in the rain.
3. Write a love poem.
4. Call a radio station and dedicate a favorite song.
5. Write “I Love You” in lipstick or shaving cream on the mirror.
- Hide love notes in a lunch box, briefcase or purse.
- Make heart-shaped cinnamon toast for breakfast.
- Place a love note in the personals section of the newspaper.
- Take a carriage ride around the city.
- Plan a surprise getaway.
11. Do your mate’s household chores.
12. Write notes on future dates in their date book (“I love you,” I miss you,” etc.)
13. Make reservations at a favorite restaurant.
14. Let them choose the movie.
15. Give a foot massage.
- Make a heart-shaped bookmark, and place it in their book.
- Pop in a romantic music CD and slow dance.
- Throw a just-because surprise party for two.
- Buy a stuffed animal for your honey.
- Read each other’s horoscopes.
21. Make a list of the top 10 things you love about your partner.
22. Display it in a prominent place.
23. Tattoo your mate’s name on your body.
24. Make an album or scrapbook of your favorite memories together.
25. Go camping together and only take one sleeping bag.
- Send a mushy message in a bottle…a balloon…a sandwich…
- Cut out a silly cartoon that you know they’d enjoy.
- Shower together.
- Dim the lights, and snuggle together on the couch.
- Be the first to say “I’m sorry” and kiss and make up.
31. Give each other a full-body massage.
32. Kiss every hour on the hour all day long.
33. Send a gift basket of indulgent items.
34. Write “I’m hot for you” in the steam on the bathroom mirror.
35. Ribbon wrap your bed with a big bow.
- Fill up the gas tank of your partner’s car.
- Act like teenagers. Maybe even pierce something!
- Show up with a bouquet of flowers — for no reason at all.
- Play Scrabble® together, using as many “love” words as you can.
- Run a warm bubble bath for your partner, with lots of lit candles.
41. Meet in the park for a picnic.
42. Hold hands.
43. Leave a trail of rose petals through the house, leading to a romantic candlelight dinner.
44. Make a donation in your mate’s name to a special cause or charity.
45. Pick up their clothes from the floor — without saying a word about it.
- Watch an old black and white romantic movie and share a bowl of popcorn.
- Reenact your first date.
- Surprise your partner with tickets to a special event.
- An unexpected hug can brighten any day.
- Buy a silly, impromptu gift.
51. Send an email just to say “I’m thinking of you.”
52. Bring home a balloon bouquet.
53. Serve breakfast in bed.
54. Make an ornament with a picture of both of you for the Christmas tree.
- Play tag.
- Wash and wax your partner’s car, and leave a little note on the dashboard.
- Plant a garden together.
- Leave a mushy message on voicemail.
- Stay at a hotel for the night, just because.
60. Make angels in the snow.
61. Every time you say “hello” or “goodbye”, seal it with a hug and a kiss.
62. Take a drive in the country.
63. Spend the evening looking at the stars — and make a wish together.
64. Cast a playful wink any time, anywhere.
65. Think up a list of silly little pet names for times when you’re alone together.
- Read poetry to each other.
- Celebrate your half-birthdays together.
- Put a picture of both of you in your wallet.
- Buy that favorite book or CD for no reason
70. Send a care package to work filled with treats like food, photos, candy, a love note, heart-shaped confetti, etc.
- Go out for the evening and tell people you’re on your honeymoon.
- Take a hike together and carve your initials in a tree.
- Write a thank you note for all the things you take for granted.
- Make a fire in the fireplace and roast marshmallows.
- Tape your favorite TV show and spend the evening talking.
76. Do the dishes together, then apply hand lotion to each other’s hands.
77. Write a love letter to your partner and cut it into jigsaw puzzle pieces.
78. Decide on secret signals and use them to communicate with each other in large groups of people.
79. Schedule a regular mid-week “date night” for just the two of you.
80. Do the laundry together.
- Romance Theater Weekend: reenact each other’s favorite love scene – hers on Friday, his on Saturday.
- Call your partner at work and ask for a date.
- Pretend you haven’t seen each other for a month. Act accordingly.
- Send a written invitation to do something special.
- Take turns reading to each other.
86. Stand outside the window and sing a romantic song.
87. Hide favorite candy in your partner’s coat pockets.
88. Put a tape recording of your voice (saying anything) in the car stereo and turn it on so it plays when the car starts.
89. Go to a drive-in movie.
90. Get up to turn off the last light after you’re both comfy-cozy in bed.
- Hold each other tight during a thunderstorm.
- Make a tape recording of favorite love songs.
- Leave a bunch of bananas on the kitchen table with a note, “I go bananas over you!”
- Hide love notes in a magazine.
- Declare your undying love via a telegram.
96. Make a romantic dinner together, and serve it on your finest china.
97. Surprise your partner with a big kiss on the neck.
98. Give unexpected compliments.
99. Share an ice cream cone.
100. Have a picnic on the living room floor.
101. Draw a silly picture of the two of you. Frame it.
source : lovingyou.com
You may also like:
• Mejeng di Majalah
• Setelah Online, Saatnya Kopi Darat
• Kisah Cintaku
• Cinta via Biro Jodoh Online
• 101 Romantic Ideas
• Wanita Ciptaan Terindah
• Cinta vs Uang Hati-hati Love Scam
• Kisah-kisah Kawin Campur yang Tragis