How Gadget Affects Our Life. A gadget is a small tool such as a machine that has a particular function, but is often thought of as a novelty. Gadgets are sometimes referred to as gizmos. (Source : wiki)
The world today is run by gadgets. At home I have computer, tablet and handphone (Hp). We have internet through WLAN. My HP dont have internet connection. My husband and I dont want spend at least 20 euro/month (around Rp.300.000) for internet connection on our hp.
We have 24 hours high speed internet at home, and when we go outdoor, so we make other thing outside internet thing. We dont want ruin ourself with gadget.
Thanks to technology and thanks to gadget so I can connect to my family and friends in Indonesia or outside country where I live in. Everyday I send message to my mom through facebook. I send my baby boy pics almost everyday. My mom like to read my blog through her tablet LOL (laughing out loud) .
I have email, I follow social media but I dont like live conversation, I mean chatting. I dont have whatsapp (WA) id and bbm. I dont want buy another gadget so I can connect with WA or bbm. I have yahoo messenger (YM) but I only used and give my id for certain friend or family, when it’s urgent to talk to. I dont want spend many hours in that thing (chat).
I love gadget but I dont want addicted with this thing. So How Gadget Affects Your Life?.
You may also like:
- Cerita Trimester Kedua Kehamilan Anak Kedua
- Komen Palsu Atas Namaku
- Cerita Musim Gugur 2016 – Benjamin Panen Tomat
- Cerita Musim Gugur 2016 – Late Post
- Apa yang Terjadi Setelah 1,5 Bulan Saya Tutup Akun Facebook?
- Mengatasi Komen Blog Masuk Spam
- Cara Melaporkan Tulisan yang di Copas ke Google DMCA
- Akhirnya Pindahan Rumah Blog
- Bunga Sedap Malam Penanaman dan Perawatannya
- Cerita Trimester Pertama Hamil Anak Kedua